MEMBERS' WEBINAR - Using TinkerCAD in the Classroom (PL2065)
- An overview of TinkerCAD features and lessons
- Examples of proven projects and uses in class
- Tips for use in the classroom
- How to export models for printing
- 3D Printing experiences and tips
- Q&A Session
- It’s free!
- Cloud-based and part of the Autodesk family
- Accessible with computers and iPads
- Built in lessons and student tracking
- Ability to collaborate on single projects teacher/student or peer projects
- Intuitive and accessible- Grade 4+ thought to adult
- Able to design functional models and useful components
- Lots of YouTube tutorials and support forums
- A large range of existing community parts and shapes
4.30pm - 6pm
Tuesday 20 October
Delivered via Webex- details provided on receipt of booking
- Free for members
- Non-members who register will be billed for the cost of an individual membership ($99)
Thanks to The Department of Education & Training for their support for DATTA Vic through the Strategic Partnership Programs Fund.
Disclaimer: This presentation involves practising teachers discussing their own approaches, who have shared in good faith and for general information only. It does not necessarily reflect the views of DATTA Vic, nor do DATTA Vic endorse the accuracy or suitability of the information for any particular purpose. Note that this material has not been verified by VCAA. Responsibility in response to the material must be accepted by users. For VCE, teachers must refer to the mandatory documents in relation to the VCE Product Design and Technology/Systems Engineering study designs from VCAA, which are available online and updated every year. For safety information, teachers must consult the relevant OHS Hazard Management section of the department's website.