PERSONAL LOCAL GLOBAL Creative Problem Solving Conference
Download the conference program HERE
Join DATTA Vic at our annual mid-year conference and celebrate opportunities for creative problem solving and exploring new technologies in the new Design & Technologies curriculum.
Our delegates - whether they teach primary or secondary, are from the tertiary sector or are community educators - will participate in applied STEM learning, design thinking and practical upskilling.
There are a wide range of workshops to chose from, including;
- Creative Digital Solutions ro Real World Engineering Problems
- Solving Personal, Local & Global Problems in VCE PD&T
- Teaching Coding, Electronics & Wearable Technologies
- Unpicking Initiative - STEM in Textiles
- Developing Practical D&T Sessions for Primary
- The Benefits of Lasers in Education
- Balloon Jousting - Rapid Prototyping Robots in the Classroom
- Introduction to 3D Printing & Tinkercad
- Leading STEM
- Eco-printing our way to a More Sustainable Future
Plus we have the live finals of So YouThink You Can Design - Textiles 2018, a diverse trade exhibition and an amazing array of door prizes to be won - including an Up Mini 2 3D Printer, a Scorpio Technology Test Pack and a STELR Solar Car Kit
Friday 18 May.
Harvester Technical College, Sunshine
- DATTA Vic Member: $250
- Non-Member: $350*
- Associate Member: $200
- Associate Non-Member: $270*
- Student: $99
*includes DATTA Vic membership for the remainder of 2018
Information for Sponsors and Trade Exhibitors
All trade exhibition spots for this conference are now full. Please contact Laura at email@example.com if you wish to advertise your business in the conference program.
This conference is supported by the Victorian Government