VCE Systems Engineering Teachers' Exam Prep (PL1837)
Click HERE to book.
This workshop helps teachers get their students ready for the VCE exam by reviewing unit 3 and 4 outcomes, refreshing essential knowledge and focusing on important information from the examiner's report.
The workshop includes:
- Preparing for examination on Unit 3 and 4
- Important information from the examiner’s report
- The marking process and what examiners look for in an exam response
- Where students have gone wrong in the past
- Sharing ideas and tips so as to gain the best results
This exam preparation workshop will be presented by Colin Chapman, and is an invaluable professional learning opportunity for teachers. Lunch is provided.
Monday 17th September
10am - 3.30pm
Caroline Chisolm Catholic College, 204 Churchill Avenue, Braybrook, 3019
$199 for members
$299 for non-members
$99 for students/CRT
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.