VEX Robotics (PL17050)
This session is also running on the 14th September. Click HERE for more information.
At this 3 hour session we will be digging into building and programming VEX robots. This workshop is suitable for both experienced VEX coaches and year 5-12 teachers looking to start a new robotics program. At the end of this workshop participants will have a new level of confidence in the robotics classroom.
Topics will include:
- Common VEX Components
- VEX Drive systems and fundamentals
- VEX Lifting and Intake systems
- Electrical components of the VEX EDR and IQ Systems
- Programming driver and Autonomous with the Robot-C Graphical Platform
- Programming driver and Autonomous with Robot - C text based.
Participants will need to bring a pc laptop with Robot-C installed (link provided on booking). If possible, a VEX robot would be beneficial.
Tuesday 24th October
5pm - 8pm
Level 2, The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street, Footscray, 3011
Non-members: $250 (includes DATTA Vic membership)
Refreshments will be provided.
DATTA Vic Cancellations & Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference, and 50% if you cancel 1-3 days before the event.