Webinar - VCE PD&T Students' Exam Prep (PL2026)
REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED
*Please note that a recording of this session will be available to purchase in the DATTA Vic online shop from Wednesday 23rd September
This workshop will help prepare your students for the end of the year VCE PD&T exam on November 20. It will focus on:
- refreshment of Unit 3 & 4 outcomeS
- review of changes to the 2020 study design due to Covid-19
- relevant information from the examiner's report n previous exams
- a range of helpful student activities
- sharing hints and tips to gain the best results
Saturday 19th September
10am - 12.30pm
Via webinar - link provided on booking
- $25 per student
- Free for member teachers attending with their students
- $30 for non-member teacher attending with students
- $50 per member teacher attending without students
- $70 per non-member attending without students
*Please note that DATTA Vic can only accept bookings made through schools. Also, all participation numbers must be finalised by Wednesday 16 September
DATTA Vic is committed to protecting and promoting the interests and safety of any children we engage with through out education program. We adhere stricly to our Child Protection Policy and related procedures, and require all staff, volunteers and contractors to sign up to our Child Safety Code of Conduct. Please contact Laura at email@example.com if you wish access to any of these documents. When delivering virtual programs for students, we ensure participant videos are switched off on entry, and no students are able to contact each other privately through the chat function.
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.