Webinar: VET Applied Fashion Network (PL2056)
- Are you a Textiles teacher who is interested in VET Applied Fashion?
- Do you already teach VET Applied Fashion but would benefit from a network where you could share ideas and issues?
- Are you interested in offering more opportunities in vocational education at your school?
Join us for the first network meeting, where participants will:
- Discover the partnership programs delivered by Ripponlea Institute (RTO 21230) - both for students taking VET in Schools and also in CertIV Training and Assessment for educators
- Learn about how VET Fashion contributes to the VCE and VCAL programs, as well as future pathways
- Get a picture of the course and what students learn
- Learn about developments in Applied Learning provision in schools from VALA
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the development of this network in the future
When: Tuesday 28th July 2020, 4pm - 6pm
Where: Delivered via webinar – meeting link provided on booking
Cost: Free, but bookings are essential
- Ripponlea Institute - VCAL Credits: Units of Competency MST20616 Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- VCE VET Applied Fashion Design & Technology Program Guide
- VCE VET Program Guide
Thanks to The Department of Education & Training for their support for DATTA Vic's Teaching Applied STEM in Design & Technologies program