Bayside/Peninsula Design & Technologies Group - (PL1964)
To register, email Megan Russel
- Are you a secondary Design & Technologies teacher on the Mornington Peninsula?
- Are you a primary teacher in the area with an interest in Technologies and STEM?
- Do you teach VCE PD&T or Systems Engineering and would benefit from more support?
- Would you like a forum where you can meet local teachers, network and share skills, ideas and knowledge?
Join us for the next meet up of the Mornington Peninsula D&T Group for primary and secondary educators.
It will be hosted by Dromana College from 4pm -5.30pm on the 28th November, and this session will cover:
- Show and tell of projects our (collective) students are working on
- USB transferable class projects, lesson plans, course outlines and resources that members can share and copy
- Examples brought on the day of excess product/usable waste that can be given away to our schools that have limited budgets or resources
- Examples of unwanted, excess or unused tools that another school may be able to use
There will also be the time for a coffee and a catch up with your colleagues.
This network is free for DATTA Vic members, but registration is essential. Non-members can attend for the price of $25 per meeting.
Thursday 28th November
3.30pm - 5.30pm
110 Harrisons Rd
Free for members (BUT REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL)
$25 for non-members
Tea/coffe will be provided
Thanks to Dromana College for their support for this program
Thanks to The Department of Education & Training's Strategic Partnerships Program for their support for DATTA Vic's Teaching Applied STEM in Design & Technologies initiative
DATTA Vic Cancellations & Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an adminstration charge if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference, and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1-3 days before the event.