Looking for courses on Design and Engineering at Victorian Universities?
- Search VTAC, the hub for tertiary course applications in Victoria
- The following universities offer bonus points to students who have succesfully completed VCE Systems Engineering. You should consult the current VTEC guide for the latest information on all courses
Looking for information on the contribution of design and engineering to the Victorian economy?
- The Creative Victoria 2019 Design Industry Research includes statistics on revenue and employment
- The Office of Project Victoria publish a State of Engineering Report which explores the enormous contribution engineering makes to life in Victoria
- The Creative Victoria website has published a Creative Industry Snapshot - Fashion which sets out the pivotal role Victoria plays in the Australian fashion industry, particularly in textiles production, fashion design and manufacturing
Photo credit: 'https://www.freepik.com/photos/people'>People photo created by jcomp - www.freepik.com