Celebrate Design & Technologies Week with Solidworks - a FREE teacher PD
This program is free for teachers, but registration is essential.
Book your spot HERE.
Click HERE for your event poster.
Central Innovation is proud to be the Bronze Sponsor of DATTA Australia’s Design Week. Join them for this exclusive morning of PD for Technologies teachers focussing on SOLIDWORKS 2019.
This session will include:
- a breakfast networking with the EDU community
- a live demo "Discover how to design with SOLIDWORKS”
- an ntroduction of the School Education Program powered by SOLIDWORKS - Learn about the Free Certification Program, Student Sponsorships and the new Makers Space Licenses to innovate faster.
- presentations from Jason Cloyd from Dassault and Robbie Napper from Monash University to learn about how SOLIDWORKS is used in Higher education and in industry
All attendees will receive from Central Innovation:
- a Free 60 Day Trial of SOLIDWORKS or One Student Edition of SOLIDWORKS
- a free Hands On Test Drive session run by of our Certified Instructor
- a 50% discount to our 5 day SOLIDWORKS Foundation Course now at $1250 instead of $2500 – Ask us for the next available dates!
- plus a great range of giveaways, including lunch boxes, coolers, first aid kits, pens, pop sockets and T shirts.
10am - 12.30pm
Thursday 25th October
This session is FREE, but registrations are essential.
For more information, please contact Immanuel Selvaraj, Education Manager at Central Innovation - 0434146337
Thanks to Central Innovation for their invaluable support for Design & Technologies Week
Thanks to our Design & Technologies Week 2018 Sponsors