Members of DATTA Vic include primary and secondary teachers, principals, consultants, tertiary educators as well as business and industry groups.
We welcome anyone with an interest in design and technologies, engineering, electronics, emerging technologies, textiles and STEaM education.
Benefits of Membership
- free resources
- free virtual teach meets running throughout the year
- discounted teaching materials, professional learning and conferences
- access to support and advice on teaching Design and Technologies
- contact with many other involved teachers and the chance to network
- be part of an organisation who advocates on behalf our our members and learning area to federal and state government and the wider education community
- the opportunity to contribute to "TECHNOTES" our journal, in order to share information, ideas, concerns and knowledge and to be kept up to date
- links with National Associations through its representation on the Design And Technology Teachers’Association Australia (DATTA Australia)