Online Teach Meet - Virtual D&T Show & Tell! (PL2131)
DATTA Vic members - join colleagues from throughout the state at our free, online teach meet where we'll celebrate all things Design & Technologies with a teachers' virtual show & tell!
We'll be hearing about:
- A sustainability project focused on e-waste with Michael Gowers
- A Year 9 Adriondack Chair project with Phillip O'Kelly
- A VCAL Mini Market Day initiative based on jewellery design with Monique Dali
- A new website on Design & Technologies skills and knowledge with Andrew Nicholls
- STEM programs at Templestowe College with Travis Burroughs
- A junior textiles unit on sustainable totes with Lisa Walsh
This session is free for members, but registration is essential.
4pm - 5.30pm
Thursday 5th August
Delivered via Webex - link provided on booking*
Free for members. If you're not a member and want to attend, you can join DATTA Vic HERE.
Thanks to The Department of Education & Training for their support for DATTA Vic through the Strategic Partnership Programs Fund.
Disclaimer: This presentation involves practising teachers discussing their own approaches, who have shared in good faith and for general information only. It does not necessarily reflect the views of DATTA Vic, nor do DATTA Vic endorse the accuracy or suitability of the information for any particular purpose. Note that this material has not been verified by VCAA. Responsibility in response to the material must be accepted by users. For VCE, teachers must refer to the mandatory documents in relation to the VCE Product Design and Technology/Systems Engineering study designs from VCAA, which are available online and updated every year. For safety information, teachers must consult the relevant OHS Hazard Management section of the department's website.