Tinkercad Intermediate Online Workshop (PL2213)
This 2-part webinar is aimed at teachers who are already familiar with the basics of TinkerCAD and wish to improve their CAD designs with special tools and tips for the classroom.
- A basic understanding of TinkerCAD, i.e. navigation, shape creation, shape movement.
- Computer with mouse.
- A second screen is advised but not essential.
- Participants will be introduced to Mirror and Alignment tool, precision movement using the Ruler tool and application of advanced shapes.
- Receive TinkerCAD teaching resources for use in the classroom.
- 4pm - 5.30pm, Thusrday 24th March
- 4pm - 5.30pm, Thursday 31st March
Via Webex. Link provided on booking
- Members: $80
- Non-members: $140
- Students: $40
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.