Webinar - VCE PD&T Teachers' Exam Preparation Workshop (PL2125)
This webinar is for teachers in rural & regional Victoria who can't make our face-to-face exam prep workhop on August 24. It will refresh essential knowledge, explore common errors and offer hints and tips for exam success.
The session will focus on:
- refreshment of Unit 3 and 4 outcomes
- strategies to assist your students
- relevant information from the examiner’s report on previous exams
- activities that are suitable for students
- sharing ideas and tips to gain the best results.
4pm - 6pm, Monday 23rd August
Via Webex. Link provided on booking
*A recording of this webinar will be available to purchase thorugh the DATTA Vic Shop
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.