Webinar - VCE Systems Engineering Exam Prep Workshop for Teachers (PL2127)
This two-part webinar helps teachers get their students ready for the VCE exam by reviewing unit 3 and 4 outcomes, refreshing essential knowledge and exploring important information from the examiner's report.
The workshop includes:
- Preparing for examination on Units 3 and 4
- Important information from the examiner’s report
- The marking process and what examiners look for in an exam response
- Where students have gone wrong in the past
- Sharing ideas and tips so as to gain the best results
This exam preparation workshop will be presented by Colin Chapman, and is an invaluable professional learning opportunity for teachers.
4pm - 6pm, Wednesday 1st September & Wednesday 15th September
Via Webex - link provided on booking
*A recording of this webinar will be available to purchase thorugh the DATTA Vic Shop
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.