Webinar - VCE Systems Engineering Students' Exam Prep (PL2030)
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
A RECORDING OF THE SESSION ALONG WITH PRESENTER SLIDES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE DATTA VIC SHOP NEXT WEEK
Please note that DATTA Vic can only accept bookings made through schools
This workshop will help prepare your students for the end of the year VCE Systems Engineering exam on November 15 It will focus on:
- refreshment of Unit 3 & 4 outcomes
- relevant information from the examiner's report and previous exams
- a range of helpful student activities
- sharing hints and tips to gain the best results
9am - 12 noon, Saturday 11th September
Via webinar - link provided on booking
- $25 per student
- Free for member teachers attending with their students
- $30 for non-member teacher attending with students
- $50 per member teacher attending without students
- $70 per non-member attending without students
*Please note that DATTA Vic can only accept bookings made through schools
DATTA Vic is committed to protecting and promoting the interests and safety of any children we engage with through out education program. We adhere stricly to our Child Protection Policy and related procedures, and require all staff, volunteers and contractors to sign up to our Child Safety Code of Conduct. Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish access to any of these documents. When delivering virtual programs for students, we ensure participant videos are switched off on entry, and no students are able to contact each other privately through the chat function.
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.