1.0 time fraction. We've seen massive growth in our Technology subjects for 2024 at Glen Waverley Secondary College:
Responsibilities, qualifications and experience required:
- Safe Use of Machinery Certificate or the willingness to obtain one
- Enjoy producing creative work in the field of Systems Engineering to facilitate students in project-based learning from their initial idea to completion.
- Experience in CAD/CAM Software skills for example Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Fusion 360 or similar 3D modelling.
- Experience using digital fabrication tools including 3D printing and CNC mill is preferred.
- Be able to plan and deliver the Design and Technology/Systems Engineering curriculum that develops skills, with an emphasis on collaboration, creativity, design thinking, and communication.
- Experience with Arduino or ESP32 microcontroller projects
- While experience in teaching Systems Engineering would be an advantage, the College would consider a teacher with an engineering, physics, or robotics background.
Apply here by 10/23/2023